1) Overview of how a health spending account works.
2) What it can or cannot include.
3) How it benefits the employer.
4) Potential tax implications.
5) How clients can quality.
6) The benefits of outsourcing it vs running in-house.
An interview with Andrew Brandsma
About Andrew Brandsma:
Andrew is the Director of Sales and New Business Development at National HealthClaim in Calgary, AB. He holds a degree in Commerce specializing in Risk Management and Insurance. Over the last 8 years, Andrew has cultivated a reputation by providing consultants and advisors with real-time, real-person service regarding innovative solutions, especially in regard to the growing industry requests for not only HSA’s but Lifestyle spending accounts or LSA’s.
Andrew can be reached at andrew @ nationalhealthclaim.com or (403) 554-8510
- What to do before you start as a financial advisor?
- Advice about what value you can provide clients?
- What mindset you have to have to start a new business?
- What qualities a financial advisor must quest to build a successful career?
- How advisors are paid?
- What is the difference between NET and GROSS pay?
tel: (403) 969-0330
This podcast is not about money
-Uncover the potential when you retire
-What is Philosophy of Retirement?
-What is Retirement Life Plan?
-How is the Retirement Life Plan related to a client’s financial plan?
During Gary’s 26 years in the financial services industry, Gary provided financial advice to thousands of clients. He came to recognize that many of these clients were in need not only of financial advice but non-financial advice as well.
Gary W. Poier, CFP
Email Gary at gary [AT] aspirepersonalachievement.com or call (403) 835-0615