1) How a referral arrangement works.
2) Who you would want to set up an arrangement with.
3) Some of the advantages of a referral arrangement.
4) Some of the disadvantages.
5) Who do you use and how many referral partners do you have.
6) What to do when you just want to remain in the Insurance Industry.
Guest: David LeNevue, Chartered Investment Manager, a Certified Executor Advisor, an active member of the Independent Financial Brokers of Canada, and a member of the Million Dollar Roundtable.
David went to University in New York where he had an outstanding academic and athletic career. For those hockey fans amongst us – David was also a professional goaltender in the NHL playing with the Phoenix Coyotes, Anaheim Ducks, and Columbus Blue Jackets before ending his career with the New York Rangers in the Stanley Cup Finals in 2014.