1) The number one obstacle to good communication.
2) How good communication can help you.
3) Trying to pick up on body language when you are working in an online world.
4) Tips for better communication through a computer.
5) Overcoming unstable internet connections.
6) Researching your audience.
Guest: Lauren Sergy.
Public speaking and communication expert Lauren Sergy has helped people
across Canada, the US, and Europe become more powerful speakers and
communicators. Her clients include organizations such as KPMG, Northern
Trust Corporation, Alberta Treasury Branch, Alberta Blue Cross, Grant
Thornton, and many more. Lauren teaches business communication at the
University of Alberta. Her book, The Handy Communication Answer Book,
was featured on the Best Reference Books of 2017 list by Library
Video Conference Skills Course: