1) The importance of being prepared to file your tax return.
2) When to start thinking about taxes.
3) The first step in preparing a tax return.
4) When to expect to receive documents.
5) What to do when you don’t get all the slips.
6) An overview of MyAccount with the Government of Canada.
7) What’s involved in e-filing your tax return.
8) Why audits happen.
9) Common mistakes made on tax returns.
Guest: Natalie Yunes, Bachelor of Business Administration, Chartered Professional Accountant and a Certified General Accountant.
Natalie Yunes is a tax professional with over 25 years of diversified tax experience both in the industry and in public accountancy. She has worked at one of the Big4 firms in corporate, non-for profit, and personal tax fields. Her expertise includes reporting, compliance and defense of income tax, international tax and commodity tax issues.
Copy and paste this URL into your WordPress site to embed
Copy and paste this code into your site to embed