1) How to use insurance to mitigate taxes in a corporation.
2) What to be aware of when setting up an insurance policy from a tax perspective.
3) Why it’s important to include a tax expert as part of the financial planning team.
4) Further suggestion for ensuring taxes are taken care of.
5) Other services MNP provides.
Guest: Aina Potts, CPA, CA, is a Business Advisor with MNP’s Tax Services team in Red Deer.
Focusing on specialty tax, Aina works with businesses in various industries, including family farms and professionals, helping them maximize wealth and minimize tax so they can achieve their business and personal goals. Aina draws on a decade of experience to help clients with the tax aspects of corporate restructuring, succession and estate planning. As a trusted advisor, she gets to know clients and their operations so she can deliver reliable, efficient tax advice and solutions customized to their unique situations. After receiving a Business Administration Diploma, with Distinction, from Red Deer College, majoring in accounting, Aina earned a Bachelor of Management degree, with Distinction, from the University of Lethbridge. She is a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA), qualifying as a Chartered Accountant (CA) and has completed Level II of CPA Canada’s In-depth Tax Course.
TOLL FREE 1.877.500.0779
4922 – 53 St.
Red Deer, AB
Copy and paste this URL into your WordPress site to embed
Copy and paste this code into your site to embed