1) The creation of Canadian Group Insurance Brokers.
2) The importance of having a mentor.
3) Never stop asking questions.
4) Even one person can make lasting change.
5) Outsourcing tasks you’re not strong in.
6) The advantages to specializing.
Guest: Dave Patriarche-Employee Benefits Specialist, Association Founder, Educator & Bestselling author.
Dave Patriarche founded Mainstay in 1996 to provide employee benefits to small business. A strong believer in continuing education in this area, he started a small networking group in 2003, which evolved into Canadian Group Insurance Brokers, an organization dedicated to supporting continuing education for the benefits industry.
Dave is recognized as a leader in the benefits industry, a contributor to industry publications, a mentor and resource to benefit brokers and an active participant in industry think tank groups.
Copy and paste this URL into your WordPress site to embed
Copy and paste this code into your site to embed