1) The creation of Canadian Group Insurance Brokers.
2) The importance of having a mentor.
3) Never stop asking questions.
4) Even one person can make lasting change.
5) Outsourcing tasks you’re not strong in.
6) The advantages to specializing.
Guest: Dave Patriarche-Employee Benefits Specialist, Association Founder, Educator & Bestselling author.
Dave Patriarche founded Mainstay in 1996 to provide employee benefits to small business. A strong believer in continuing education in this area, he started a small networking group in 2003, which evolved into Canadian Group Insurance Brokers, an organization dedicated to supporting continuing education for the benefits industry.
Dave is recognized as a leader in the benefits industry, a contributor to industry publications, a mentor and resource to benefit brokers and an active participant in industry think tank groups.