1) Discuss his book “Selling Benefits”.
2) Selling Group Benefits to small and medium sized businesses.
3) When to walk away from a client.
4) Why rate shopping hurts the client.
5) The benefits of educating your clients.
6) The importance of storytelling.
Guest: Dave Patriarche-Employee Benefits Specialist, Association Founder, Educator & Bestselling author.
Dave Patriarche founded Mainstay in 1996 to provide employee benefits to small business. A strong believer in continuing education in this area, he started a small networking group in 2003, which evolved into Canadian Group Insurance Brokers, an organization dedicated to supporting continuing education for the benefits industry.
Dave is recognized as a leader in the benefits industry, a contributor to industry publications, a mentor and resource to benefit brokers and an active participant in industry think tank groups.